Get the preface for Dr. Greger’s brand-new book, How Not to Diet, by subscribing to his free newsletter at https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
DESCRIPTION: Eggs and brains are the two most concentrated sources of cholesterol in the diet. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/videos/avoiding-cholesterol-is-a-no-brainer/ and I’ll try to answer it! I guess only zombies are at higher risk than egg-eaters 🙂
Please check out the corresponding blog post Bad Egg (http://nutritionfacts.org/blog/2011/08/31/bad-egg/), and Egg Industry blind spot (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/egg-industry-blind-spot/) about the industry’s misleading claims concerning eye health.
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast: http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/