What if it’s not you but your hormones?
The most common hormonally-related reasons why we suffer from mood swings, depression, anxiety, foggy brain, aggression or forgetfulness could be due to:
• high cortisol levels (aka as adrenal fatigue, stage 1 or 2)
• low cortisol levels (aka adrenal fatigue, stage 3)
• estrogen dominance
• low thyroid function
• high androgens, like testosterone or DHEA
• high or low neurotransmitters like serotonin
To understand more, please watch the above video.
To find out which hormones could be causing your emotional swings, take the free Hormones Balance Quiz and get instant results at http://Hormonesbalance.com/Quiz.
There are also more videos on http://HormonesBalance.com that explain how hormones impact:
• energy levels
• hair loss and poor skin quality.