OMRON Healthcare HeartGuide the first wearable blood pressure monitor and Complete the first blood pressure monitor with EKG in a single device with a new digital health service to advance the company’s mission of Going for Zero heart attacks and strokes the OMRON app downloads consumer data, track it over time, and share it with a physician. Increased usage of the OMRON product and app ecosystem has produced compelling testimonials about genuine behavior change, increased physical activity, and better weight management. At CES 2020, OMRON is previewing an advanced digital health service that will noticeably increase the value of every OMRON connected blood pressure monitor. OMRON Connect 2.0 new mobile app experience will act as a personal heart health coach that will provide users with expanded health insights, real-time coaching, and incentives for behavior change. OMRON Connect 2.0 will represent a merger of the brand’s two apps, HeartAdvisor and OMRON Connect, and will be compatible with all OMRON connected blood pressure monitors designed to foster patient-doctor dialogue, advance heart health education, and provide personalized insights based on lifestyle and daily activities. Through a partnership with RxCap Inc., OMRON Connect 2.0 will pair with smart medication caps to monitor adherence and set reminders to take specific medications Achieving Measurable Behavior Change OMRON customers have shared personal stories about the behavior change they have been able to achieve by regularly using the OMRON product and app ecosystem. A consumer who gave OMRON permission to share his story had three strokes in early 2019. His doctor instructed him to start monitoring his blood pressure regularly, and after extensive research, he purchased HeartGuide and began using the HeartAdvisor app. Shortly after he started using HeartGuide, it alerted him to a possible irregular heartbeat. He shared the HeartAdvisor data with his doctor who ran tests, confirmed the finding, and adjusted his medication Regular self-monitoring can reduce stroke risk significantly, by up to 20 percent and can even cut the risk of coronary artery disease by up to 10 percent.
Filmed at CES 2020, watch all my CES 2020 videos in this playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7xXqJFxvYvjex2qCzNeHD_NZeCBlLCmF
Filmed in 4K60 using using this equipment:
– Zhiyun Weebill S gimbal stabilizer ($439 at https://amzn.to/2XGEaF4)
all my Zhiyun Weebill S videos are added in this playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7xXqJFxvYviN74f0YEmV0HEZtsIXscsU
– Saramonic Blink 500 b2, dual 2.4Ghz auto channel hopping wireless lapel microphone transmitters to on-camera receiver ($249 at https://amzn.to/2OF9gcb) all my Saramonic Blink 500 b2 videos are added in this playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7xXqJFxvYviSjClcFOWyDvJWqf0n31Z9
– Panasonic G9 ($1199 at https://amzn.to/2RijfFA)
– 12-60mm Leica ($797 at https://amzn.to/2VzFJU7)
all my G9 with 12-60mm Leica videos are added in this playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7xXqJFxvYvg_F9pR7IxXwy5bmcErqGeW
Support my video-blogging at http://youtube.com/charbax/join become a member:
– $5/month get Early Access to hundreds of yet unpublished videos listed here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7xXqJFxvYvjNMXXqLA9PMBOZau8-Yx1J
– $50/month Sponsor my work, $50/month sponsors can feature their company/name/link in description text on upcoming videos to be published
Thanks for your support!